Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 1096431_repro.zip 2. Build project for Standalone with IL2CPP backend 3. Launched build player Expe... Read more
Steps to reproduce: - Create a project using the VR Lightweight RP Template and Editor version 2019.1.0a9 (latest as of the time thi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached "case_1094958-Experiments_smallRepro.zip" project in comment 2. Duplicate "Mirror" object in Hier... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project and open to the "samplescene" scene 2. Open the Console Window and observe the ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open User-supplied project 2. Select the Cube in the Hierarchy window and set him as 'Static' in the Inspecto... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Select Korean language and switch to Hangul (icon next to the language icon in ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Open the scene provided 3. Drag and drop the object "CubeToMove" as a child of ... Read more
After zooming in, there is no way to zoom out or move a camera. Focused Camera stays frozen and can't be moved or focused on another... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities