Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[WebGL] Build fails with Developement and AllowDebugging options
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original users project "AutoBuild.zip"
2. In top menu press Build -> Dev_AllowDebugging
Expected result: Build succeeds as building "Build -> Dev"
Actual result: Build fails with errors in the console (errors in edit)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0.a19
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.1.0a4
Note: this is treated as a cosmetic issue because managed code debugging is not supported on WebGL.
Dec 10, 2020 11:10
When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. ντετεκτιβ
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Considering that script debugging is not supported on WebGL, the BuildOptions.AllowDebugging option will be ignored on WebGL, and a warning message will be shown in the console when this option is enabled.
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Version 2019.4.3f1 (f880dceab6fe)