Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[WebGL] Build fails with Developement and AllowDebugging options
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original users project "AutoBuild.zip"
2. In top menu press Build -> Dev_AllowDebugging
Expected result: Build succeeds as building "Build -> Dev"
Actual result: Build fails with errors in the console (errors in edit)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0.a19
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.1.0a4
Note: this is treated as a cosmetic issue because managed code debugging is not supported on WebGL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP