Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[WebGL] Build fails with Developement and AllowDebugging options
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original users project "AutoBuild.zip"
2. In top menu press Build -> Dev_AllowDebugging
Expected result: Build succeeds as building "Build -> Dev"
Actual result: Build fails with errors in the console (errors in edit)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0.a19
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.1.0a4
Note: this is treated as a cosmetic issue because managed code debugging is not supported on WebGL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio