Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4
[WebGL] Build fails with Developement and AllowDebugging options
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original users project "AutoBuild.zip"
2. In top menu press Build -> Dev_AllowDebugging
Expected result: Build succeeds as building "Build -> Dev"
Actual result: Build fails with errors in the console (errors in edit)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0.a19
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.1.0a4
Note: this is treated as a cosmetic issue because managed code debugging is not supported on WebGL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect