Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Make sure you have Rider code Editor. 2. Make sure iOS device has SIM card inserted and Mobile Data is toggle... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project "ZapZap.zip" 2. In Project window, Assets/Scenes, duplicate "Scene 6" 3. Add the newly... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached Unity project 2. Drag an PNG or JPEG file (for example an image from your own pictures folder... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download the attached project "AssemblyDefReproProj.zip" and open in Unity 2. Observe Error in the Console window:... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Go to Player settings > Other settings 3. Find Scripting Define Symbol* line 4. Write there... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open SampleScene from attached project "AudioSourceBug.zip" 2. Open Profiler and press Record 3. Press Play 4... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached Test.zip project 2. Enter the Play mode 3. Press space 4. Inspect the errors in the Console ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "OpenGL Native texture.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. Ensure that OpenG... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build the application to the Android device Actual result: The Alpha channel is not captu... Read more
When entering Chinese text, a standard Latin keyboard and autocorrect is used. Text entered in Latin letters is replaced with a Chin... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities