Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4
Planned for 2019.4
Fix In Review for 2020.1
Inspector window fails to update when saving a Script with 'Recompile After Finished Playing' setting applied during Playmode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA-submitted project
2. Open Scene "Sample Scene"
3. Select either of the two objects in the Hierarchy and enter Play mode
4. Edit the 'Derp' script, save, return to Editor.
5. Select any object in the Hierarchy
Expected: Inspector window updates
Actual: Inspector window does not update
Reproduced in: 2018.4.9f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.12f1
Note: It's fixed in 2018.2.0a1, but I can't find a duplicate
2017.4 does not seem to have an option to change the Script Changes While Playing
Only reproduces with 'Recompile After Finished Playing' set.
Note, fixed already for 2018.4 here: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/100409/
Unclear if same fix can be applied to later versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux pops a progress bar when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers