Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[MAC] Mouse Delta values are generated after mouse click while the cursor is motionless
How to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached "bug-MouseDelta.zip" project
2. Enter the Play mode
3. Move cursor up and down for a bit
4. Stop moving mouse and left-click
Expected result: red timer does not reset to 0 after a mouse click
Actual result: red timer resets to 0 after a mouse click
Reproduced with: 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10 (input system preview.1 - 1.0.0), 2020.1.0a12 (input system preview.2 - 1.0.0)
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4.33f1 (no Package Manager), 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.0a1 ("ugui" could not be found error), 2019.3.0a1 ("InputDeviceCharacteristics" could not be found error)
- not reproduced on Windows
- reproduced on both macOS 10.13.6 and 10.14.6
- reproduced on both touchpad and wired mouse
- the red timer resets every time the mouse delta has a value other than (0,0) (e.g. while there is cursor movement)
- the issue might require few tries before showing up, seems to show up more consistently if cursor-click happens just after the frame in which cursor was still moving before becoming motionless
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes