Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (Rising Soul.zip) 2. In the Build Settings, switch target platform to Andro... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Unity 2. Select Learn 3. Choose Basic Tutorials 4. Download and start one of four tutorials 5. When editor... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (ObjectFieldTest.zip) 2. Open the "f" scene 3. Select "GameObject" object i... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download project "TextIssuesProject.zip" and open in Unity 2. Observe Game view before entering Play mode 3. ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download project attached by QA 2. Build it for iOS 3. Run it on a device 4. In the console notice, that compute bu... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "IconRepro" project and "main" scene 2. Go to Build settings --> Player settings --> Icon and... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester (terrainTreeBug.zip) 2. Open the "scene" scene 3. Delete Tree prefab from... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "Source.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "Lobby" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Press "Play a... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities