Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Download attached project file and open "GridColliderTest" Scene 2. Open Tile Palette window and select tile wi... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the projects for 5.6 and 2017 versions 2. Build each of them and deploy to an iOS device (developer ... Read more
1. Open Unity 2. Make sure Unity is not fully maximized 3. Undock any panel, drag it around in various combinations with releasing, ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "970700.zip" 2. In the 'Untitled' scene, create a new GameObject in the Hierarchy 3. E... Read more
Reproduction steps 1. Start the 2D Roguelike Tutorial from the Learn tab -> Tutorial Projects -> Start 2. Open the 2D Roguelike Upgr... Read more
Steps for reproduction: 1) Download the project `SpeedTreeShadowsBug` 2) Open `TestScene` in Scenes folder 3) Start baking and obse... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Make sure you have vuforia support installed (Player settings -> XR settings -> Vuforia) 2. Open project attached b... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "BrokenClipping.unity" scene 3. Play the scene 4. Notice that visible culling o... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.