Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Animator culling mode 'Cull Completely' does not update after enabling an object with Time.timeScale equal to 0
1. Open the attached project "Mechanim Bug.zip";
2. Open the scene 'Test Scene' and hit play. There are 3 cubes, each of them has a different animator culling mode;
3. Click the on the button "Disable Objects" to make each cube inactive in the scene;
4. Select "Pause Time" to set the timescale to zero;
5. Click the button "Enable Objects" to have the cubes set to active again (while the timescale is zero);
6. Click on the "Start Time" button to set the timescale back to 1.
Expected results: After enabling Time again, all three cubes should be animated again.
Actual results: The red cube (set to culling mode 'CullCompletely') is not animated.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.010, 2017.3.0a7.
Note: Not able to reproduce the issue on lower than mentioned versions as some of the used methods including "fixedUnscaledTime", "inFixedTimeStep" and others, were introduced only on 5.6.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu