Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Animator culling mode 'Cull Completely' does not update after enabling an object with Time.timeScale equal to 0
1. Open the attached project "Mechanim Bug.zip";
2. Open the scene 'Test Scene' and hit play. There are 3 cubes, each of them has a different animator culling mode;
3. Click the on the button "Disable Objects" to make each cube inactive in the scene;
4. Select "Pause Time" to set the timescale to zero;
5. Click the button "Enable Objects" to have the cubes set to active again (while the timescale is zero);
6. Click on the "Start Time" button to set the timescale back to 1.
Expected results: After enabling Time again, all three cubes should be animated again.
Actual results: The red cube (set to culling mode 'CullCompletely') is not animated.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.010, 2017.3.0a7.
Note: Not able to reproduce the issue on lower than mentioned versions as some of the used methods including "fixedUnscaledTime", "inFixedTimeStep" and others, were introduced only on 5.6.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework