Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Animator culling mode 'Cull Completely' does not update after enabling an object with Time.timeScale equal to 0
1. Open the attached project "Mechanim Bug.zip";
2. Open the scene 'Test Scene' and hit play. There are 3 cubes, each of them has a different animator culling mode;
3. Click the on the button "Disable Objects" to make each cube inactive in the scene;
4. Select "Pause Time" to set the timescale to zero;
5. Click the button "Enable Objects" to have the cubes set to active again (while the timescale is zero);
6. Click on the "Start Time" button to set the timescale back to 1.
Expected results: After enabling Time again, all three cubes should be animated again.
Actual results: The red cube (set to culling mode 'CullCompletely') is not animated.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.010, 2017.3.0a7.
Note: Not able to reproduce the issue on lower than mentioned versions as some of the used methods including "fixedUnscaledTime", "inFixedTimeStep" and others, were introduced only on 5.6.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected