Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Animator culling mode 'Cull Completely' does not update after enabling an object with Time.timeScale equal to 0
1. Open the attached project "Mechanim Bug.zip";
2. Open the scene 'Test Scene' and hit play. There are 3 cubes, each of them has a different animator culling mode;
3. Click the on the button "Disable Objects" to make each cube inactive in the scene;
4. Select "Pause Time" to set the timescale to zero;
5. Click the button "Enable Objects" to have the cubes set to active again (while the timescale is zero);
6. Click on the "Start Time" button to set the timescale back to 1.
Expected results: After enabling Time again, all three cubes should be animated again.
Actual results: The red cube (set to culling mode 'CullCompletely') is not animated.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.010, 2017.3.0a7.
Note: Not able to reproduce the issue on lower than mentioned versions as some of the used methods including "fixedUnscaledTime", "inFixedTimeStep" and others, were introduced only on 5.6.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete