Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Single Line Input Field becomes Unresponsive
An Input Field with Line Type set to 'Single Line' cannot be modified and seemingly 'freezes' when a large string is pasted into it.
1. Download Project attached and open the 'Controls' Scene.
2. In the Multi-Line Input Field, enter a large string value until the console starts giving you errors about the text field being full. You can copy + paste larger and larger string values one after the other to speed this process up
3. Copy and paste entire contents from the Multi-Line Input into the Single-Line Input field.
Single Line Input displays string, lets you delete characters
Single Line Input is blank, and doesn't let you edit it anymore.
See attached .gif for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode