Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Single Line Input Field becomes Unresponsive
An Input Field with Line Type set to 'Single Line' cannot be modified and seemingly 'freezes' when a large string is pasted into it.
1. Download Project attached and open the 'Controls' Scene.
2. In the Multi-Line Input Field, enter a large string value until the console starts giving you errors about the text field being full. You can copy + paste larger and larger string values one after the other to speed this process up
3. Copy and paste entire contents from the Multi-Line Input into the Single-Line Input field.
Single Line Input displays string, lets you delete characters
Single Line Input is blank, and doesn't let you edit it anymore.
See attached .gif for more details.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.