Search Issue Tracker
Attached project uses a audio clip whose size is 20 MB. The detailed memory profiler shows this memory usage not only at Assets/Audi... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene cheat-menu - press play and start typing on the keyboard - noti... Read more
Reproduced on 4.2.b1 When you select an AudioClip, Unity displays the AudioImporterInspector. In the AudioImporterInspector, the in... Read more
See last user's reply and take attached project. 1 Open project 2 Open the "Dual Lightmapping Bug" scene. The project should be set... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - go to Window > Example Input Window - try to type "2" and notice it doesn't work Read more
This is the dual light map: http://grab.by/mDge This is the directional light map: http://grab.by/mDgc Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project from the Case 542599 - set the game view to iPad (1024x768) - press play and notice the g... Read more
Note, not technically a problem with PropertyDrawers but with GenericInspector (OptimizedGUIBlock) in general. Steps to reproduce :... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'