Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open CrashDemo Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.3.0a5
Actual results: crash
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a7
WORKAROUND: The crash happens if a MeshCollider that is currently overlapping with another collider, gets its mesh set to null and then destroyed. Don't reset the sharedMesh to null before destroying meshes that are in the state of overlapping with other objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Sep 01, 2019 11:03
This is also preventing us from shipping. Hoping this will be fixed soon.
Aug 19, 2019 09:01
We were also experiencing a similar bug crash with the same stack trace. In our case however, it was in relation to calling AddComponent<RigidBody> on an object with a MeshCollider not marked Convex. This object would then interact with another trigger in the scene and cause a hard crash in both editor and on device.
Aug 09, 2019 08:01
Thank you for discovering the workaround! I upgraded from 5.6 and was facing this crash.
Jul 01, 2019 23:41
Game breaking bug for my project :(
Can't ship an update until this is fixed