Search Issue Tracker
Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when code is stuck in for-loops with allocations.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select Grid
3. Change it's Size value to 0.1
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
Expected results: Gizmos should accept decimal values
Actual results: crash/freeze because of the memory leak
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown