Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[SRP] unity_LightIndices are identical to every object and are set per frame
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1155879-LightIndices" project
2. Move around the Scene and inspect how the spheres are lit
Expected results: The lighting should not change
Actual results: The lighting changes and flickers
2019.1.6f1 (with SRP 5.16.1)
2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6 (with SRP 6.7.1)
Note: By using the Frame Debugger you can notice that every rendered object has identical unity_LightIndices. This data is set every frame instead of every draw and can change based on the Camera's position.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue