Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[SRP] unity_LightIndices are identical to every object and are set per frame
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1155879-LightIndices" project
2. Move around the Scene and inspect how the spheres are lit
Expected results: The lighting should not change
Actual results: The lighting changes and flickers
2019.1.6f1 (with SRP 5.16.1)
2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6 (with SRP 6.7.1)
Note: By using the Frame Debugger you can notice that every rendered object has identical unity_LightIndices. This data is set every frame instead of every draw and can change based on the Camera's position.
Nov 22, 2019 21:27
The indices still fail when the SRP Batcher isn't active, when more than one material is used. It fails in so many ways that I don't know where to begin. Do some tests!
Jun 19, 2019 09:31
Although this issue is listed under Scriptable Render Pipeline Lightweight, it affects all SRPs. It's not a bug in the LWRP package, but in Unity 2019.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in: 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10