Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open project repro 2. Open scene DrawTexture Grabpass Crash 3. Select DrawTextureThing in hierarchy 4. Drag GrabPas... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project UnityBug 2. Open scene UnityBug 3. Undock the game window 4. Open stats and make sure that the game wi... Read more
================================================= Scroll down for proposed patch and please review! ================================... Read more
Unity crashes on XP when switching to Using Direct3d 11 expected: it shuold throw an error or a warning then revert the setting, if... Read more
To reproduce: 1. open the provided project and scene 2. select Ship from the Assets window 3. in the Inspector, add a 2d box collide... Read more
Reproduced on 4.3.0f2 (even on switching GPUs on my laptop with 2 GPUs) Scene and Game wievs looks different on NVidia and Radeon ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Run the scene and wait while the texture is loaded 3. Track logs to see what's happeni... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown