Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiling] Texture size value gets superimposed with RGB values under Shader properties in Frame Debugger
Texture size value gets superimposed with RGB values in Shader properties. Refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Analysis > Frame debugger.
3) Shader properties > Open _MainTex by ctrl+click.
Occuring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a3
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"