Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiling] Texture size value gets superimposed with RGB values under Shader properties in Frame Debugger
Texture size value gets superimposed with RGB values in Shader properties. Refer the attached screenshot.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Window > Analysis > Frame debugger.
3) Shader properties > Open _MainTex by ctrl+click.
Occuring in: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a3
Working fine in: 2019.3.0a2
Environment: Only on windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance