Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash in VariableBoneCountWeights::ReorderVertices when setting Max Bones/Vertex to 5 or more on particular models
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (8BonesCrash)
2. Select the mount.fbx asset
3. In the import settings navigate to the 'Rig' tab
4. Set Skin Weights to 'Custom'
5. Set the Max Bones/Vertex to 8
6. Click 'Apply'
Expected result: the Editor does not crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1(Skin Weights and Max Bones/Vertex options unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes