Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash in VariableBoneCountWeights::ReorderVertices when setting Max Bones/Vertex to 5 or more on particular models
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (8BonesCrash)
2. Select the mount.fbx asset
3. In the import settings navigate to the 'Rig' tab
4. Set Skin Weights to 'Custom'
5. Set the Max Bones/Vertex to 8
6. Click 'Apply'
Expected result: the Editor does not crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1(Skin Weights and Max Bones/Vertex options unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used