Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash in VariableBoneCountWeights::ReorderVertices when setting Max Bones/Vertex to 5 or more on particular models
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (8BonesCrash)
2. Select the mount.fbx asset
3. In the import settings navigate to the 'Rig' tab
4. Set Skin Weights to 'Custom'
5. Set the Max Bones/Vertex to 8
6. Click 'Apply'
Expected result: the Editor does not crash
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a19
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1(Skin Weights and Max Bones/Vertex options unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes