Search Issue Tracker
Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3
External acceleration is inconsistent. It seems to work on local space for unity objects and imported fbx file are still in local space but in weird inverted ways.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode