Search Issue Tracker
Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3
External acceleration is inconsistent. It seems to work on local space for unity objects and imported fbx file are still in local space but in weird inverted ways.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%