Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "SpriteTest.zip" 2. Add "Test" scene to build settings and build WSA Universal 10 SDK 3... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project (Repro Project.zip) 2. Open the "Test Scene 1" scene (in /Asset/Scenes/Test Scene 1.uni... Read more
A project which had sprites used in versions prior to 4.5.0 may have them invisible in versions 4.5.0 or later. Reimport of all asse... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) open attached project 2) move scene camera Behavior: sprite is flickering because sorting layer doesn't work... Read more
Reproduction steps:(Gif in the Edit) 1) Open attached project. 2) Select any sprite in Assets window, hit Sprite Editor in Inspector... Read more
Setting velocity etc. on a disabled Rigidbody2D crashes Unity. 2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached - Open the... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project attached by the user 2. Move the scene around and notice green fragments flickering on the sides o... Read more
1. Open attached project. 2. Change one sprite texture type to sprite, other to any other. 3. Select both and change texture type to... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first