Search Issue Tracker
Setting velocity etc. on a disabled Rigidbody2D crashes Unity
Setting velocity etc. on a disabled Rigidbody2D crashes Unity.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open the scene TestMovingDisabled
- Press play
- Move mouse to set velocity of the gameobject (just move in game view)
- Click the mouse button to disable the gameobject (just click in game view)
- Observe Unity crashing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off