Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[AssetImport] Sprite settings loss while multiediting texture assets when changing texture type to advanced
1. Open attached project.
2. Change one sprite texture type to sprite, other to any other.
3. Select both and change texture type to advanced.
4. Observe first sprite's change to advanced without keeping sprite settings.
Inconsistent behavior - because while changing one sprite texture type from sprite to advanced sprite settings stay.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode