Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "New Unity Project.zip" with Unity 2017.4 2. Select "New Sprite Atlas.spriteatlas" sprite atl... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Select "spritebug.jpg" 3. In the Inspector press Sprite Editor 4. In the Sprite Editor mak... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "SampleScene" 3. Zoom into the tiles in the Scene or Game Views Expected: Tiles... Read more
Editor crashes on packing master atlas after its settings are changed and when it's used by a packed variant atlas Steps to Repro: ... Read more
A gif is attached to demonstrate (also attached gif of how this looks in 2017.3.1.p4 - it behaves slightly differently) Steps to re... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Click ATL sprite atlas, currently, the max texture is 512 3. Press Pack preview 4. Change ... Read more
Sprite gets removed from the list if the same sprite is dragged and dropped on top of the added sprite Steps to Repro: 1. Open atta... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (SpriteBorder.zip) 2. Open the Sprite Editor Window 3. Inspect the "Map__16_Checker" ... Read more
Steps: 1. Open attached project ("ActiveTilemap.zip") 2. Open Scene "SampleScene" 3. Make GameObject/GameObject1 inactive 4. Open Wi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Go to the Hierarchy window -> Grid -> disable "RoughDirt" and "Walls" GameObjects... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website