Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SpriteEditor] contents will disappear upon exiting playmode
Reproduction steps:(Gif in the Edit)
1) Open attached project.
2) Select any sprite in Assets window, hit Sprite Editor in Inspector.
3) Go into playmode, then exit playmode.
Expected result: Sprite Editor window contents stay unchanged.
Actual result: Sprite Editor window clears up.
Note: Upon selecting any other sprite - it will get loaded into Sprite Editor, but clicking on Sprite Editor button again(Since old sprite is still selected) won't reopen/reload Sprite Editor for that sprite.
Note2: Going into playmode again will actually bring Sprite Editors contents back until you go out of play mode.
Reproduced with: 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b11
Does not reproduce with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"