Search Issue Tracker
Grid View in the scene is distorted for Hexagonal Tilemap when the editor is in 3D mode on MacOS Steps to Reproduce: 1. Create a ne... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's project and scene "SampleScene" 2. Select "GameObject (all modified)" from the Hierarchy Window... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached "repro_1123489" project 2. Open scene "Sector Omega.unity" 3. While you entering the Game mode ho... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Press on Core in the hierarchy ( the particles are black) 3. Enable and disable Sprite Ren... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project named "Case_1110525" 2. Select the "First_Sprite" sprite and open the Sprite Editor 3... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (AtlasBlockOffsetCrash) 2. Navigate to Edit > Project Settings > Editor tab and set... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project named "Case_1120471" 2. Change the Sprite of the "Diamond" Tile to the "Circle" Sprit... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Import user's attached assets to an empty project ("Assets.zip") 2. Open "Sample Scene" 3. In Inspector windo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project "Ghost_Tiles.zip" 2. Open "Grid_prefab" in Prefab View 3. Select green tile in Tile ... Read more
Repro Steps: 1. Open attached "UnityBug.zip" project 2. Press on the "TrollRuntSprites" Spritesheet in the Project view 3. In the In... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website