Search Issue Tracker
Sprite slice border functionality is gone
Select a sprite, open the sprite editor, select the sprite slice - notice that you can not change it's border.
If you select the slice in the project, the inspector does show the border values, which are all 0 by default
Regression since 4.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window