Search Issue Tracker
Sprite flickers with fragments of sprites that are on its side in the sprite sheet.
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Move the scene around and notice green fragments flickering on the sides of the sprite
Note: this issue occurs on both the scene and the game view but works fine on project build
Expected: There is no flickering on the sides of the sprite in the editor
Actual: There is flickering on the sides of the sprite in the editor
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p3, 5.3.6p6, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP