Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce : 1. Open attached project 2. Build for iOS 3. Deploy the Xcode project to an iOS device 4. Observe Xcode console Actu... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "sc_test.unity" scene 3. Close Unity Actual result: Unity crashes. Repr... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "UnityUnwrappingIssue (1).zip" 2. Lighting Settings -> Bake 3. Observe GameObject in th... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open users attached project "UnityWebRequestIssue.zip" 2. Enter Play mode 3. Observe in the console "Response code:... Read more
Step: 1. Open repro project attached by QA 2. Enter play mode 3. Open profiler, search "headlight" 4. Observe item "headlight" item,... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "teste.zip" 2. In Project window, navigate to and select "Assets" -> "nave" 3. In Inspec... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "1117637.zip" 2. Open and play "SampleScene" Expected: Console logs "2" and "10" A... Read more
When using the hotkeys "a" (autofit all) & "f" (frame selected) on selected keys of a Timeline in-line curve, the horizontal zoom fa... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default