Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on Baking with RadeonPro Denoiser
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached CornellBox Project
2. Make sure the denoiser is set to RadeonPro on all three options
3. Click Generate
This happened on Windows 10, using and RTX 2070.
Reproduces in: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.1.0b1. 2020.2.0a5, 2020.2.0a6
Does not reproduce in: 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a9, 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a23
The behavior is the following:
- Bake begins
- Mid bake, the lightmapper falls back to CPU
- There is a short stall
- Graphics card crashes and restarts
- Unity crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version