Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.4
Found in [Package]
Timeline clips on locked tracks are selectable using keyboard
Timeline clips on tracks that are locked are still selectable using the keyboard arrow keys or tab from a track selection.
Clips on locked tracks should not be selectable.
- open attached project
- open clipSelect scene
- open Timeline
- select Cube GO
- select a clip and use the keyboard arrow keys to move the current selection to clips that are locked. Expecting clips to be ignored, stay un-selected, and the next available clip is selected.
(see attached gif)
- select a locked track and use "Tab" on the keyboard to select the first clip on the track... clip should not get selected.
both these bugs have the side effect of the user not being able do an edit operation (ex: move clip) because a clip on a locked track is also selected (often by accident).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode