Search Issue Tracker
When deleting a clip from a blend tree in the Animator controller graph (select the clip node in blend tree & RMB > delete), no erro... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create an object with Timeline. 2. Open Timeline window. 3. Use Left or Right mouse button, to select, hold a... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Observe that a Locale extends a Scriptable Object 3. type "t:Locale" within the... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create object with timeline. 2. Open timeline window. 3. Press and hold middle mouse button to move around Timeline... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create an object with Timeline. 2. Open Timeline window. 3. Inside Timeline window zoom in to reach maximum zoom in... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create an object with a Timeline. 2. Open Timeline window. 3. Zoom in timeline as much as possible. 4. Use right mo... Read more
Crash on Windows DX12 and Vulkan, also Android Vulkan (Tested on Nvidia Shield, Tegra GPU) Step: 1. Make sure you are using DX12 Ed... Read more
Steps for reproduction: 1) Download the project from the link below 2) Open scene ‘Demo5’ 3) Clear the culling data and bake it agai... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA's attached project 2. Open scene "Repro" 3. Move the "Player Sprite" along the walls 4. Notice how wi... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities