Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[AppleTV] Building a project that doesn't have all Icons set up for AppleTV fails with IOException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Build the project
4. Notice the build fails with the following error:
IOException: /Users/robertas/Documents/New Unity Project (3)/tvos-build-b5/UnityImages.xcassets/AppIcon.brandassets/App Icon - Small.imagestack/Layer-0.imagestacklayer/Content.imageset/LaunchScreenImage-transparent.png already exists
Workaround: You can successfully build for AppleTV if all icons are set up.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets