Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[AppleTV] Building a project that doesn't have all Icons set up for AppleTV fails with IOException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Build the project
4. Notice the build fails with the following error:
IOException: /Users/robertas/Documents/New Unity Project (3)/tvos-build-b5/UnityImages.xcassets/AppIcon.brandassets/App Icon - Small.imagestack/Layer-0.imagestacklayer/Content.imageset/LaunchScreenImage-transparent.png already exists
Workaround: You can successfully build for AppleTV if all icons are set up.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform