Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[AppleTV] Building a project that doesn't have all Icons set up for AppleTV fails with IOException
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Switch to AppleTV
3. Build the project
4. Notice the build fails with the following error:
IOException: /Users/robertas/Documents/New Unity Project (3)/tvos-build-b5/UnityImages.xcassets/AppIcon.brandassets/App Icon - Small.imagestack/Layer-0.imagestacklayer/Content.imageset/LaunchScreenImage-transparent.png already exists
Workaround: You can successfully build for AppleTV if all icons are set up.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2017.3.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab