Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Animated Procedural Textures break async level loading
how to reproduce:
build player (any platform will do) and run. To repro in editor open loader scene and play.
you can tweak TestLoad.cs to load Test_Simple scene instead to see that it will work just fine
original bug was happening because ios does async level load for "first scene" (thats different from all other platforms)
and due to the way we manage splash screen it resulted in black screen (faded-out splash screen rendering)
Expected fix in plugin from Allegorithmic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled