Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Animated Procedural Textures break async level loading
how to reproduce:
build player (any platform will do) and run. To repro in editor open loader scene and play.
you can tweak TestLoad.cs to load Test_Simple scene instead to see that it will work just fine
original bug was happening because ios does async level load for "first scene" (thats different from all other platforms)
and due to the way we manage splash screen it resulted in black screen (faded-out splash screen rendering)
Expected fix in plugin from Allegorithmic.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete