Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project ("UIDropdownFreeze.zip") and open the "main" scene 2. Enter Play mode and hover... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open users attached project "XGEN.zip" 2. Build for iOS 3. Deploy Xcode project to iOS device 4. Press button "Load... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Create a new project 2) Import at least two textures and make them Sprites (note: if you try importing one with "*... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open user submitted project ("GrapevineDllBug") 2. Enter and quit Play mode 3. Inspect errors in the console ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "IL2CPPMarshalRepro2.zip" project 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. "Build and Run" for WebGL 4. Open your bro... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the test.unity scene 3. From the Project window drag "Cube" prefab to the sce... Read more
Steps: 1. Create a script 2. Create a new scene 3. Add empty GameObject 4. Drag GameObject to Project Brower to make a prefab asset ... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Create a GameObject 2. Turn it into a prefab 3. Delete the prefab asset 4. Drag prefab instance in the project vi... Read more
If you are not using the built-in renderer i.e. LWRP or HDRP, hiding objects in the scene view does not work. 1. Install Unity 2. C... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab