Search Issue Tracker
We switched to new Mac agents that run the gfx tests. More specifically: - old: NVIDIA GeForce 320M - new: ATI Radeon HD 6630M Read more
Version: Version 4.2.0a4 (446ff42468b3) Version control plugin: Perforce 1. Two editor instances, both updated with latest files fr... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project Tunnel_runner 2. Enable autorotation 3. Build and run on BB (reproducible both with PVR and Adreno) 4.... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene - change to forward and vertex lit rendering and notice the cub... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - open the project attached - play the scene - hover on the "click me" window and notice it works - move the x... Read more
Switching resolution in fullscreen mode with Unity 3.5.7/4.1.2 doesn't work in Firefox but does work with Google Chrome. Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio