Search Issue Tracker
When a window is created from custom menu item, and a progress bar is generated through that window, if the user closes the window b... Read more
Steps: 1. Open the project in 2018.3 b12 2. Double click on each prefab in the Prefabs folder to confirm they all work 3. Close the ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "2018.2.12f1.zip" and open in Unity 2. Download "UnityPivotbox.fbx" and drag it to the P... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Switch to the android platfrom 2. Open ParticleTest.unity 3. Select the particle system 4. Play the system E... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download CornellBox test project and open CornellBox scene 2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window and b... Read more
Steps To Reproduce: 1. Create a new project. 2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System. 3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings 4.... Read more
1. Open attached project 2. Open "FlickeringQuad" scene 3. Enter playmode and observe the flickering (also reproducible in Standalon... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Open Scene "test1.unity" 3. Enter Playmode Expected result: when p... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and Run on MacStandalone 3. Play Actual: Some graphical corruption/stripes move thro... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "PNG Load.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "test" scene 3. Enter to Play mode 4. Press "Lo... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab