Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open an existing project or create a new one 2. File -> Build Settings... 3. Choose a platform for which you ... Read more
Example: cut GO in scene mode, enter prefab mode and exit it(no action performed) To reproduce: - Create a new Project - Open sampl... Read more
Steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Make sure you are using DX12 (PlayerSettings>Graphics API>Move DX12 to top of API list) 3. Open s... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene" 2. Select the Canvas GameObject in the Hierarchy 3. In ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-supplied project on Unity 2019.3 2. Build for iOS and make sure Swift Language Version is set to ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Select either "Directional Light" or "Main Camera" GameObject 3. In the Inspector win... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (OverridesStressTest) 2. Open the SampleScene 3. Select the 'ManyChildren' GameObje... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project ("case_1219030.zip") 2. Open Assets > Scenes > "SampleScene" scene 3. Press Play and observe ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.