Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce : - create a new script - name it </http>script and notice that the script will hidden and you will be able to s... Read more
This is reproducible with an old blur effect. There is a newer, more optimized blur effect which works properly. Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import Angry Bots - set Visual Studio as an External Tool - open a script and notice that the progress bar d... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene - click on the "Bug me" object - move around the plane in the s... Read more
Re-ordering objects in Hierarchy is not always possible first time user drags an object. Sometimes user has to drag the object more ... Read more
Repro on both 4.2.0f1 and latest editor/vcsintegration build. Changeset: 2f8fadd6c175ced35f5f38bc98611655521c58ef [2f8fadd6c175] In... Read more
If I move or rotate a gameobject with a disabled meshcollider on it, the meshcollider become detectable by raycast even if it stay d... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`