Search Issue Tracker
The GamePlay is very slow and laggy when running the build through any device in Xcode simulator
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project "LWRP_TEST.zip"
2. In "Player Settings" make sure that the "Target SDK" is set to "Simulator SDK"
3. Build the project with iOS platform
4. Run the project through Xcode and select any simulator device (i.e. iPhone Xr)
Expected result: Gameplay is running smoothly without lag (expected.mp4)
Actual result: the gameplay lags and is extremely slow (actual.mp4)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: This is not reproducible in:
- Device SDK builds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar