Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
InvalidOperationException thrown and performance drop when selecting a Mesh inside Scene View with more than 63 submeshes
1. Open the attached Project from "New Unity Project.zip"
2. Open the "Main" Scene
3. Select the "MeshRenderer" GameObject
Expected result: No exceptions are logged inside the Console window
Actual result: Exceptions are logged inside the Console window and performance drops
Reproduces on: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.26f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform