Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
PropertyFields added in OnCreateInspector Method disappear after adding other Components to the GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "Unity2019.2-UIElementsInspectorIssue.zip" Project
2. Click on "MyObject" GameObject
3. If "MyComponentA" is corrupt in the inspector - remove it and add "MyComponentA" Component again
4. Add any component with "Add Component" Button
5. Observe the "MyComponentA" Component in the Inspector
Expected Behavior: The structure of "MyComponentA" is not changed
Actual Behavior: "MyComponentA" PropertyFields disappear
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Note: If you deselect the GameObject and select it again - the PropertyFields re-appear which means that it is only a visual issue. Could not test with 2018.4 and 2017.4 because there is no OnCreateInspector method.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform