Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] PlayerLoop > RenderPipelineManager.DoRenderLoop_Internal > GC.Alloc allocates around 2.6kb for every Camera in the Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "Repro1165372.zip" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
4. Observe the PlayerLoop > RenderPipelineManager.DoRenderLoop_Interna > GC.Alloc in the Cpu Profiler's Hierarchy
Expected Behaviour: The GC.Alloc is 0b
Actual Behaviour: The GC.Alloc is 2.6kb
Reproducible with(Package Versions): 4.0.0 Preview (2018.3.0b1) 4.10.0 Preview (2018.4.3f1), 5.2.3 (2019.2.0a1), 5.7.2, 5.16.1 (2019.1.8f1), 6.7.1 (2019.3.0a7)
Reproducible with(Unity Versions): 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a7
Note: Could not check on 2017.4 because there are no Packages.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'