Search Issue Tracker
Reverting prefab overrides results in "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" error
1. Open "DanglingTest.zip" project
2. Select "Camera (3)"
3. "Overrides" -> "Revert All"
Expected Result: Prefab reverts
Actual Result: Error "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies"
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0a6
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator