Search Issue Tracker
Reverting prefab overrides results in "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" error
1. Open "DanglingTest.zip" project
2. Select "Camera (3)"
3. "Overrides" -> "Revert All"
Expected Result: Prefab reverts
Actual Result: Error "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies"
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0a6
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles