Search Issue Tracker
Reverting prefab overrides results in "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies" error
1. Open "DanglingTest.zip" project
2. Select "Camera (3)"
3. "Overrides" -> "Revert All"
Expected Result: Prefab reverts
Actual Result: Error "Dangling components have unfulfilled dependencies"
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0a6
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a3, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element