Search Issue Tracker
To Reproduce: 1. Run scene test in the attached project. 2. Click on the outputted log message. 3. Observe that a large number of ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: Note: Only reproducible on machine with Sandy Bridge integrated GPU as the primary graphics adapter. 1. Open t... Read more
Standalone players built with support for both VR and stereoscopic rendering will not run on Oculus DK2 goggles. Given the immers... Read more
To reproduce the bugfollow the steps 1. Open "case_691821-CharacterControllerIssue" project 2. Open "Test01" scene 3. Run scene in e... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open DepthTextureBug scene 3. Press play 4. Select main camera 5. Select On Render Image ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new Unity project 2. Open build settings and switch to WebGL 3. Change 'Optimization Level' to 'Fast'... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attache project's scene "testScene". 2. Click the Play button. Try moving the mouse over the panel - not... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'