Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Custom Render Textures are not rendered in a Standalone Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "CustomRenderTextureMaterialIssue"
2. Open the SampleScene and enter Play mode
3. Observe that the Plane is rendered green
4. Build the project
5. Launch the build and observe the color of the Plane
Expected result: The plane is rendered green same as in Play mode
Actual result: The plane is rendered black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a7
Fixed in: 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string