Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Custom Render Textures are not rendered in a Standalone Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "CustomRenderTextureMaterialIssue"
2. Open the SampleScene and enter Play mode
3. Observe that the Plane is rendered green
4. Build the project
5. Launch the build and observe the color of the Plane
Expected result: The plane is rendered green same as in Play mode
Actual result: The plane is rendered black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a7
Fixed in: 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in - 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0a8 and above