Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Custom Render Textures are not rendered in a Standalone Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "CustomRenderTextureMaterialIssue"
2. Open the SampleScene and enter Play mode
3. Observe that the Plane is rendered green
4. Build the project
5. Launch the build and observe the color of the Plane
Expected result: The plane is rendered green same as in Play mode
Actual result: The plane is rendered black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a7
Fixed in: 2019.4.14f1, 2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0a8, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete