Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
When editing multiple Particle Systems at the same time, the properties don't get set for all of them
1. Open user's attached project "ImportBug.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select multiple GameObjects "Particle System", "Particle System(1)" and "Particle System(2)"
4. In the Inspector window change the values of " Start speed ", "Start Size", "Simulation speed" and "Start Color"
Expected result: All values of selected properties change on selected Particle Systems
Actual result: Not all values of selected properties change on selected Particle Systems
Reproducible with: 2020.1.1f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0a18, 2020.2.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1,2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a17
- When changing the values again with multiple selected Particle Systems, every value will be changed and the issue will disappear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody