Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
When editing multiple Particle Systems at the same time, the properties don't get set for all of them
1. Open user's attached project "ImportBug.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select multiple GameObjects "Particle System", "Particle System(1)" and "Particle System(2)"
4. In the Inspector window change the values of " Start speed ", "Start Size", "Simulation speed" and "Start Color"
Expected result: All values of selected properties change on selected Particle Systems
Actual result: Not all values of selected properties change on selected Particle Systems
Reproducible with: 2020.1.1f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0a18, 2020.2.0b5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1,2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a17
- When changing the values again with multiple selected Particle Systems, every value will be changed and the issue will disappear
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated