Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Case_1148065_summary.zip" 2. Open "script" script with Visual Studio 3. In "Start()" met... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Open player settings -> Resolution and presentation 3. Select Fullscreen Mode -> Window... Read more
Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs due to Mono depending on an install... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "BatchModeRes.zip" 2. Build the project 3. Open Command prompt (cmd) 4. with 'cd' naviga... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "1238158.zip" 2. Build and run the project Expected result: once the game is loaded ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Add an Asian language locale to your Operating System 2. Right-click on Windows taskbar and select 'Show touch ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create new channel 2. Try to resize Editor window, notice that layout is fitted to the size of window 3. Add ob... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Launch the built Project's executable from the Folder "Build" within attached archive "case_1147157.zip" Act... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform