Search Issue Tracker
Fullscreen Mode: Windowed Standalone build goes back to regular Fullscreen mode if Display Resolution Dialog was used previously
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open player settings -> Resolution and presentation
3. Select Fullscreen Mode -> Windowed
4. Make sure that the "Display Resolution Dialog" is set to "Enabled"
5. Build the Player, in the Resolution Dialog uncheck "Windowed" mode and click Play
6. Close the player, disable the "Display Resolution Dialog" option and build the Player again
7. Observe that the built player is still in regular Fullscreen mode
Expected result: the Player is built in Window mode
Actual result: the Player picks up the previously used configuration and switches to the regular Fullscreen mode even though the "Fullscreen Mode" is set to "Windowed"
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.1.2f1, 2018.4.0f1
Workaround: Build the player with the "Display Resolution Dialog" again and run it in Windowed mode. Subsequent builds should now be in proper Window mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform