Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Editor freezes when trying to input Asian locales' characters using Windows Touch Keyboard
How to reproduce:
1. Add an Asian language locale to your Operating System
2. Right-click on Windows taskbar and select 'Show touch keyboard button'
3. Open the attached 'project-1175807.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM (optional) (more information in Edit)
4. In the Hierarchy window select 'Main Camera'
5. In windows taskbar open Touch Keyboard
6. Try to input any digits using Asian locale into the Inspector window
-- Observe the freeze
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
1) Reproduced with Korean and Chinese locales
2) Seems to be reproducible when trying to input the characters anywhere in the Editor
3) Does not reproduce when trying to enter letter characters into Inspector window, however, it does reproduce when trying to enter letter characters into Hierarchy window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project