Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Built Projects crash when using OpenGL with refresh rate over 60Hz and resolution over 1080p
1. Launch the built Project's executable from the Folder "Build" within attached archive "case_1147157.zip"
Actual result: built Project crashes on launch
Reproduces on: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked