Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Built Projects crash when using OpenGL with refresh rate over 60Hz and resolution over 1080p
1. Launch the built Project's executable from the Folder "Build" within attached archive "case_1147157.zip"
Actual result: built Project crashes on launch
Reproduces on: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error