Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Built Projects crash when using OpenGL with refresh rate over 60Hz and resolution over 1080p
1. Launch the built Project's executable from the Folder "Build" within attached archive "case_1147157.zip"
Actual result: built Project crashes on launch
Reproduces on: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Aug 02, 2019 07:18
@conanb They have fixed this issue in 2019.1.13 which is not yet released. This is mentioned in following link :
Jul 31, 2019 01:48
I have just tested this in 2019.1.12f1 since it is listed as Fixed in 2019.1, but this issue still exists. Created a fresh project, changed the Graphics APIs for Windows to just use "OpenGLCore", created a stand-alone build and then tried running it on a monitor running at 144hz and it still crashes with the same reported error.