Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Built Projects crash when using OpenGL with refresh rate over 60Hz and resolution over 1080p
1. Launch the built Project's executable from the Folder "Build" within attached archive "case_1147157.zip"
Actual result: built Project crashes on launch
Reproduces on: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded