Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Built Projects crash when using OpenGL with refresh rate over 60Hz and resolution over 1080p
1. Launch the built Project's executable from the Folder "Build" within attached archive "case_1147157.zip"
Actual result: built Project crashes on launch
Reproduces on: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.6f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.29f1, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected