Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs due to Mono depending on an installed VC++ runtime.
Doesn't reproduce in Unity 2021.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX