Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs due to Mono depending on an installed VC++ runtime.
Doesn't reproduce in Unity 2021.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime