Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs due to Mono depending on an installed VC++ runtime.
Doesn't reproduce in Unity 2021.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()