Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Standalone player resolution is not correct when build is ran in batchmode with custom screen width and height arguments
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BatchModeRes.zip"
2. Build the project
3. Open Command prompt (cmd)
4. with 'cd' navigate to the build location
5. In cmd, call "BatchModeRes.exe -batchmode -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 760"
6. Open "C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\BatchModeRes\Player.log"
Expected result: last line is "Screen size: 1280x760"
Actual result: last line is "Screen size: 1424x720"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy