Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Standalone player resolution is not correct when build is ran in batchmode with custom screen width and height arguments
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BatchModeRes.zip"
2. Build the project
3. Open Command prompt (cmd)
4. with 'cd' navigate to the build location
5. In cmd, call "BatchModeRes.exe -batchmode -screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 760"
6. Open "C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\BatchModeRes\Player.log"
Expected result: last line is "Screen size: 1280x760"
Actual result: last line is "Screen size: 1424x720"
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader