Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Documentation summary in Visual Studio is not being shown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1148065_summary.zip"
2. Open "script" script with Visual Studio
3. In "Start()" method, write: gameObject.activeInHierarchy
4. Move the mouse cursor to the "activeInHierarchy"
Expected result: Summary is shown
Actual result: Summary is not shown
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file