Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Documentation summary in Visual Studio is not being shown
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1148065_summary.zip"
2. Open "script" script with Visual Studio
3. In "Start()" method, write: gameObject.activeInHierarchy
4. Move the mouse cursor to the "activeInHierarchy"
Expected result: Summary is shown
Actual result: Summary is not shown
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0b5, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails